Monday, November 7, 2011

Wonderful weekend and its Monday again~

So I had a wonderful weekend. My host family and I went to downtown Charleston. I saw the rainbow houses and I even got to see a couple of dolphins!!! I swear it was extremely beautiful just to see them swimming and popping there heads up out of the water. The sun was shinning and there was a light breeze over everything so that right when you'd start to get just a little too hot it blow across your face. We all also went to the market where I bought one souvenir for my friend who collects them. Other than that though it was just nice walking down the market and looking at all of the things for sale. We might be able to stop by there again so I might get something for me next time. The sweet grass baskets were beautiful however they were a little too expensive for me. A small basket was about $40 and the regular sized ones were $200. This weekend I'll be able to go to one of the plantations. I'll post some pictures up later :)

Other than that it's Monday again! I have two or three tests tomorrow and I'll be finishing my painting. I have some projects to work on too so I'm pretty busy~

No comments:

Post a Comment