Friday, November 4, 2011

Ok so today was a rather good day. I almost finished my painting in art and am super glad that I'll be moving on to drawing. I tried making random lines on the paper and didn't like it so thank goodness the teacher new how to fix it! The background is a VERY light green but it looks nice if I do say so myself :) I'll take a picture when I'm sure that I'm done with it. As for the guitar I'm almost positive that I'm progressing nicely. Today I really got down the transitioning and hopefully the next day will be even faster~ I'm also hoping for some extra music to start practicing on. Tonight I'll be going to the fair again. I'll be sure to actually take my camera with me this time so I can upload some pictures :) It's a really beautiful fair ground. Tomorrow sometime after 11am we'll all go to downtown Charleston, SC. So I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll be able to make a stop to some of the beaches even if it's just to take some photos. I've heard that they're beautiful. And I'm also hoping that the weather clears up a little more for tomorrow at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment